Rapid Private STD testing Centers
Because we value your privacy, your charges will be shown as FPK Services on your statement. We are sure hepatitis A testing is crucial so we include it in our STD testing panel. We guarantee no awkward questions when you arrive - we do not ask questions.
We follow the HIPAA Privacy Rule, which gives you total control over who has access to your personal information. You can choose how you want to pay from the many payment options we accept- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Our STD tests are handled by the same labs used by nearby hospitals.
Our labs also tests for other conditions not related to STDs so your reason for being there will remain a secret. Our testing procedure is consumer friendly - it was designed to meet your needs and we want to treat you the way we like to be treated. It is really easy to find a center close to you by entering your zip code on our website.
Beaumont, Texas Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data
Anyone who lives in Texas is at risk for STDs if they are sexually active. You will not lose control of your sexual health if you take periodic Beaumont STD tests.
- In Texas, 3.6 persons per 100,000 residents died from HIV in 2009.
- In 2010,Texas' rate of AIDS diagnosis was 16.5 per 100,000 residents. That was greater than the national average of 12.4 per 100,000.
- In Texas, 33% of newly diagnosed HIV infections resulted in AIDS diagnosis within 12 months in 2010.
- The percentage of inmates in state or federal prisons with HIV/AIDS in Texas was greater than the national average in 2010.
- Between 2008 and 2010, the number of deaths due to HIV in Texas was 25% higher than the rest of the country.
Our test centers all over the United States can get you in and out in 5 minutes or less so there is really no reason for not getting tested today.