Rapid Private STD testing Centers
Test with us in confidence, our testing process has been approved by diagnostic specialists. You can test the same day you purchase testing from us in 11414. If you need test for sexually transmitted infections in Beach, choose one of our 4,000 testing centers for the best option in New York.
Receive your refund 1-2 days after cancelling your testing if you haven't gone to our test facility. Get informed with our glossary of STD terms available on our website. Any STD testing that doesn't incorporate HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis screening the way ours does is not truly all-inclusive and isn't worth your money.
Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test searches for the infection in the blood. Gonorrhea and chlamydia are co-existing infections, meaning if you have one, you most likely have the other but our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel tests for both infections together. We have the most sophisticated Beach STD testing and we offer the most rapid tests for sexually transmitted diseases.
STI Data for Beach, New York
If you do not test for STDs, you cannot be positive whether you have an STD. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases an annual report with infection rates and other STD data for the Beach area.
- Rate of chlamydia infection for 20-29 year-olds in New York in 2011 was 2287.9 per 100,000 residents.
- There were over 4,900 new cases of HIV reported in New York in 2011.
- 125 people out of 100,000 tested positive for syphilis in New York City's Murray Hill, SoHo and Upper West Side neighborhoods in 2012.
- 102,460 New Yorkers were diagnosed with chlamydia in 2011
- 1,936 late stage syphilis cases were reported in New York City in 2011.
Chlamydia is the most common communicable disease in the US. With over 50% New York adults reporting that they've only ever taken an STD test for HIV/AIDS, there are many other STDs that may be going unnoticed in Beach.