Local Same-Day STD Testing
Electing to get checked is not easy so we make the testing process simple. Testing at any of our CLIA-certified testing labs is rapid and can be finished during your lunch break. Our competitively priced STD testing is the best way to learn your STD status quickly.
Don't pay too much to test for all of the most frequently occurring STDs when we test for all of them for one low price. Get a refund if you have to as long as you cancel prior to visiting one of our testing locations. Use the glossary of STD terms on our website to learn about the phrases used when discussing STDs.
We guarantee your test results will be emailed quickly. Your results will never be reported to your health insurance company or placed on your permanent records. All tests results will be emailed to you promptly.
Baytown, Texas Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
STD testing is a crucial part of maintaining your sexual health. Information about STD rates in Baytown is collected by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for their annual reports.
- In Texas, 3.6 persons per 100,000 residents died from HIV in 2009.
- Texas was 12th out of 50 states in 2010 for gonorrhea infections.
- 32,089 gonorrhea infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- Between 2008 and 2010, the number of deaths due to HIV in Texas was 25% higher than the rest of the country.
- In 2010, 15,359 people living with HIV in Texas contracted the disease from heterosexual contact.
Don't be another statistic- take an STD test now and take charge of your sexual health. STDs are the most common communicable diseases in the country, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).