Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
New York STD testing is simple and convenient when you have 4,000 STD testing centers in the country to choose from, including many throughout Bayside. Take an STD test the same day you purchase it with our 11361 STD testing. When you test with us, you will go through a thoroughly analyzed and approved testing process.
Testing is available for all of the most frequently occurring STDs whether you want to take an individual test or a comprehensive test. Use the glossary of STD terminology on our site to get informed about the phrases used to discuss STDs. Refunds are given within 1-2 days of cancelling your testing as long as it is done before visiting our testing location.
You can test for chlamydia and gonorrhea separately or take our highly acclaimed chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel today. We screen for syphilis using the industry "gold-standard" Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. Our Bayside STD testing is the most complete you will find in the 11361 area.
STD Information for Bayside, New York
The federal government gathers data about STDs and the HIV epidemic and infection rates all over the country and in the state of New York in particular. Being informed is the #1 way to start protecting yourself against the transmission of STDs.
- At the end of 2010, Bronx County, New York said that 2084 of every 100,000 residents had HIV infection.
- New York City officials reported 18 acute hepatitis C infections in 2011.
- According to a survey on NYC.gov, 26% of New York City residents had herpes as of 2008.
- 282 infections were reported by Rockland County, New York for every 100,000 residents in 2010.
- 102,460 New Yorkers were diagnosed with chlamydia in 2011
In the United States, just about all the people with hepatitis A report having no risk factors according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) so it is best to get annual tests so you can take proper steps to protect yourself and loved ones.