Convenient STD Testing
We do not require additional paperwork once you complete your order. Our lab technicians need 5 minutes or less to complete your test. You can test for STDs in 07002 without a visit to a physician's office with our online STD testing service.
We accept many forms of payment to make the checkout process as easy as possible. We follow all federal and state privacy guidelines, like the HIPAA Privacy Rule. Our labs are the same ones used by hospitals in your area.
As a rule, we never alert your insurance company to your test results. We make sure your test results can be downloaded and read on your PCs, tablets and smartphones. We send all test results by email.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Data for Bayonne, New Jersey
The federal government gathers data about STDs and the HIV epidemic and infection rates all over the country and in the state of New Jersey in particular. Being informed is the #1 way to start defending yourself against the spread of STDs.
- In 2012, Atlantic County, New Jersey had STD morbidity rate of 1,140.
- 20% of New Jersey men with HIV/AIDS were infected through sex with other men.
- The rate of female gonorrhea infection in New Jersey in 2011 was 86.79 for every 100,000 resident.
- 3,916 women were diagnosed with gonorrhea in New Jersey in 2011.
- Essex County, New Jersey had the highest number of gonorrhea cases in 2012 with 1,027.
Don't be another statistic- get tested today. STD testing is the most surefire way to find out what your sexual health is and maintain control of it. Millions of Americans already have STDs and millions more are infected with new STDs every year.