Local Private STD Testing
You'll never have to waste time with unnecessary medical procedures when you take our simple STD tests that only require a small blood or urine sample. Our Bay City, Texas physicians are ready to refer you to a specialist if you need to find treatment for an STD. Our doctors in the Bay City area of Texas can provide treatment, including prescription antibiotics, for certain diseases.
Our health specialists can give you a status update for your test results anytime- 24/7. Our test recommendation tool makes it even easier to find out what STD tests to take. Bay City STD testing doesn't get more convenient than all of our testing facilities in the area.
Our labs test for many conditions, not just STDs so you do not have to worry about your reason for the visit being known by others. We created our test process to give you the maximum healthcare consumer-friendly experience when you visit us. To find a location near you, enter your zip code on our website and in a few seconds, you will see a list of all our sites.
STD Infections Data for Bay City, Texas
Any Bay City resident who has not taken an STD test is not in control of their sexual health. Every sexually active resident of Texas is at risk for catching an STD thanks to increasing infection rates every year.
- 33.2% of Texas residents who were diagnosed with HIV in 2010 were diagnosed with AIDS in less than 12 months.
- In 2010, Texas estimated gonorrhea rate exceeded the national rate of 100.8 cases per 100,000 residents.
- 8.8% of men who were living with HIV diagnosis in 2010, contracted the disease from having sex with other men and injection drug use.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 11 out of all 50 states in chlamydia infections.
- Texas had a total of 773 deaths from HIV in 2010.
Research show that 25% of adults in Bay City have been positively diagnosed with an STD. When it comes to STDs in Texas, prevention is crucial. Most STDs can be contracted more than one time, so it is important to protect yourself.