Same-Day STD Testing
Purchase your testing package and visit one of our local 48708 testing centers today. Our tests for sexually transmitted diseases have been verified and approved by certified diagnostic experts. There are test locations in Bay City, Michigan and over 4,000 locations nationwide.
When you test with us, you get to skip the hospital and go directly to the lab where they send their tests to be processed. The HIPAA Privacy Rule allows us to keep your personal information secure. All of our accepted payment methods are designed to give you flexible ways to pay, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts.
We understand how important your confidentiality is to you so we will only email your test results to the address you gave us when your ordered your test. Your health insurance provider will never know you took STD test because we will not notify them or place the test results on your permanent medical records. You can always read your results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones.
STD Infections Data for Bay City, Michigan
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) gathers data and STD statistics in Bay City and the entire state of Michigan every year. Taking an STD test today is the only way to be sure of your STD status.
- In 2010, Michigan was ranked 34th in the country for P&S syphilis infection.
- 25.1% of HIV positive residents of Michigan contracted the infection through injection drug use in 2010.
- More men in Michigan contracted AIDS through males to male sex (76%) than from sex with women (5%) in 2010.
- The rate of Hispanic females with HIV was 5 times that of White females in Michigan in 2010.
- Michigan authorities report that 79 people died from HIV in 2012
Everyone is getting tested for sexually transmitted diseases including your friends so why not you?