Same-Day Online STD Testing
All of our local testing labs are certified by the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA). At STDcheck.com, we guarantee that our uncomplicated testing process is a snap to complete. No one in the 70809 area can outdo our competitively priced STD testing packages.
Our trained counselors are always standing by to speak with you about your STD questions. Our checkout process uses the industry standard 128-bit encryption. Real customer reviews are available for your read on our website.
You will get your test results via email in 24-48 hours after your test, guaranteed. We guarantee your test results will be dispatched by email to you fast. We will not notify your health insurance company about your test results or place them on your permanent medical records.
STD Information for Baton Rouge, Louisiana
If you want to be able to defend yourself against sexually transmitted infections and HIV, educate yourself. Data collected by the federal government and the health department of Louisiana are published each year.
- In 2011, 60% of primary and secondary syphilis infections were in males.
- In 2011, It was reported that 18,974 people were currently living with HIV.
- The highest rate of Primary and Secondary syphilis in Louisiana males was reported in Caddo Parish in 2011.
- The highest rates of chlamydia in females were found in East Carroll, Orleans, and Madison Parishes.
- In 2011, the highest age-specific rate of Chlamydia infections were among females 15-19 years old.
Testing is the best way to stop the spread of STDs in Baton Rouge. Different sexually transmitted diseases are cured by different remedies. Over 1 out of every 2 Louisiana adults aged 18 to 44 years old have only ever tested for HIV/AIDS.