Low-Cost STD testing Centers
Our STD tests take 5 minutes or less. No extra paperwork to complete once you place your order. Avoid an inconvenient or embarrassing visit to a doctor's office with our 70808 STD testing.
Cancellation prior to visiting our test facility is all that's necessary for a full refund in 1 to 2 days. The glossary of STD terminology we put on our website is just one of the many ways we support our customers beyond their testing. While other STD test services don't include HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis in their so-called "comprehensive" testing, we always will.
Because out labs alsoconduct tests for other conditions not related to sexually transmitted diseases, you need not worry that others will know why you are there. We designed our testing process to fit the way we will like to be treated when we visit other healthcare facilities. Your zip code is the key to finding a location close to you on our website. Our system is consumer-friendly.
Baton Rouge, Louisiana Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
By getting enlightened, you help stop the spread of sexually transmitted diseases by protecting yourself against them.
The health department of Louisiana and the federal government collect data each year about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories in Baton Rouge.
- The estimated rate of men who are HIV positive residing in Louisiana in 2011 was 53.6 per 100,000 people.
- The highest rate of Primary and Secondary syphilis in Louisiana males was reported in Caddo Parish in 2011.
- In 2011, 17,831 black people were living with chlamydia.
- In 2011, 84% of the syphilis cases that were reported in Louisiana were among black peopel.
- The HIV-related death rate in Louisiana is almost double the national average of 2.6 per 100,000 people.
Over one quarter of those with sexually transmitted infections do not know of their conditions and could be transmitting the infections without knowing it.