Online STD Testing Service
We screen your blood or urine for STDs, so after you submit a small sample, you're done. If you need to be referred to a specialist to begin STD treatment in the Baton Rouge, Louisiana area, our physicians are happy to help. Our network of doctors have authority to write prescriptions, so you can get medication to cure some conditions in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Get updated on your STD test status by calling our health specialists any time. Choose any of our test centers around Baton Rouge for your convenience. Get personalized test suggestions of what STD tests you need with our test recommendation tool online.
Testing for syphilis in 70806 is quick with our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test. The CDC advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea together since they tend to co-exist and our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel does that. No other testing company has more sophisticated yet uncomplicated, Baton Rouge STD testing.
Baton Rouge, Louisiana STD Rate
You should be maintaining control of your sexual health, which Baton Rouge STD testing allows you to do. If you are sexually active in Louisiana, you are at risk for catching an STD.
- In 2011, Caddo Parish had a primary and secondary syphilis diagnosis rate greater than 30 cases per 100,000 people.
- In 2011, 10,360 people living in Louisiana were positively diagnosed with AIDS.
- The primary risk factor for new HIV diagnoses in Louisiana is men who have sex with men (MSM).
- Louisiana has over double of the national average of HIV/AIDS positive inmates in a federal or state prison.
- In 2011, 8,301 black men are living with HIV in Louisiana.
Being a Louisiana resident makes it necessary that you get regular testing. Many common STIs are asymptomatic and testing is the only way to know that you are STD free.