Fast Local STD testing Centers
4,000 testing locations throughout the nation and plenty of testing center locations in Baton Rouge mean more options for Louisiana STD testing. We offer thoroughly vetted testing process to ensure accurate results. Take control of your sexual health by using our same-day STD testing in the 70816 area.
Our testing centers always have a physician on hand to observe the testing procedures for your safety. Our writers keep our blog, Exposed, current to help inform you on STD topics and issues. We offer the same STD tests that hospitals and doctors do.
We will not report your STD test results to your health insurance provider or medical records. We will make sure you get your test results in 1-2 days by email. Your STI test results are available on your tablet, personal computer and smartphones.
Sexually transmitted Diseases Infections Data for Baton Rouge, Louisiana
You should be maintaining control of your sexual health, which Baton Rouge STD testing allows you to do. If you are sexually active in Louisiana, you are at risk for contracting an STD.
- In the state of Louisiana, 665 inmates in a state or federal prison had HIV/AIDS in 2010.
- In 2011, 17,831 black people were living with chlamydia.
- In 2011, 10,360 people living in Louisiana were positively diagnosed with AIDS.
- A total of about 12,996 black people living in Louisiana are currently living with HIV.
- The rate of Chlamydia among black people in Louisiana was over 8 times higher than the rate in whites.
We offer many simple ways to pay for your STD tests such as credit cards, debit cards, echecks, health savings accounts, and more.