Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
Your charges will be listed as FPK Services on your monthly statement to safeguard your privacy. We ensure your comfort throughout the testing process by avoiding all awkward questions. We are the leader in online STD testing because we strive to provide the best, complete STD testing, which is why our comprehensive STD panel includes hepatitis A.
The HIPAA Privacy Rule protects your personal information from anyone you don't want to have access to it and we follow it. We accept plenty of forms of payment, making it easy to purchase STD testing. Our labs are nearby to local hospitals.
Your test reports will sent to you by email. We do not report test results to your health insurer or place them in permanent medical records. Test results can be downloaded and made available on your PC, tablets or smartphones.
Barstow, California Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes data about STDS in California and Barstow. Being sure of your STD status is crucial to staying healthy, so get tested often.
- 51,554 known cases of Chlamydia were found in men in 2011.
- Men are 3 times more likely to contract syphilis than women.
- Men residing in California aged 45 or over are ten times more likely than women to contract syphilis.
- By the end of 2010, 396 of every 100,000 people in Alameda County were positive for HIV.
- Men aged 30-34 are more likely to contract HIV than any other age group.
More than 1 out of every 4 of all California adults are infected with a sexually transmitted disease. Take the steps to avoid being another Barstow statistic. Many sexually transmitted diseases cannot be cured and are, lifelong afflictions.