Low-Cost STD testing Centers
We consider hepatitis A test crucial for maintaining good sexual practices, so we include it in our test panel. Our tests are designed so that there are no embarrassing questions to answer at the lab. For your privacy, we list your purchases as FPK Services in your financial statement.
The glossary of STD terms helps you keep up with STD lingo. If you cancel your testing before dropping into one of our testing locations, we will refund your money within 24 to 48 hours. We do not leave out any of the most common STDs from the STD testing that we offer, so you'll be tested for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis.
We never give your results to your health insurance company or place them on your permanent medical records. Your PCs, tablets and smartphones can easily read your test results. You can rely on us to keep your test results confidential by dispatching it by email only to the address you give us.
STD information for: Barbourville, Kentucky
An STD test in Barbourville is the only way to get certainty about your STD status. STD rates in Kentucky have increased tremendously over the past few years.
- The rate of Black HIV infection in Kentucky was 6 times higher than Whites in 2010.
- In 2011, 57 women were found to be HIV positive.
- In 2012, 35 Hispanic females contracted HIV through heterosexual sex.
- Kentucky's national ranking for STD transmission in 2010 was 29 out of 50.
- The percentage of male HIV spread through heterosexual contact in 2010 was 8.3.
Get tested today at STDcheck.com. Do you know that sexually transmitted infections like syphilis, if undiscovered and not treated, can lead to serious conditions including blindness?