Same-Day Private STD Testing
Your purchases remain your own private knowledge because we list charges as FPK Services on your billing statement. Know that you are hepatitis A-free now with our exclusive 10-test panel. We never ask embarrassing and awkward private questions now or at the lab.
The glossary of STD terms on our site gives you a chance to education yourself about STD lingo. You will always get truly comprehensive STD testing with us because we don't exclude HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, or syphilis when we test you for STDs. As long as you don't visit our testing facility, you are eligible for a refund within 1-2 days if you need to cancel.
We inform all clients of their test results via email message. Your test results will be available for your personal computers, tablet computers and smartphones. Your health insurer will never know about your test because we don't notify them or place your results in your permanent medical records.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Rate for Ballwin, Missouri
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) covers infection numbers, transmission categories, and other statistics for the Ballwin area in a yearly report. Take control of your sexual well being with regular STD screening.
- Missouri ranked 16th among 50 states in chlamydia infections in 2010 (422.2 per 100,000 persons)
- The state of Missouri reported that 20,097 women and 7,790 men had chlamydia in 2011
- Missouri residents between 13 and 24 years old accounted for 588 cases of HIV in Missouri in 2010.
- 67% of those diagnosed with HIV in Missouri are men having sex with other men (MSM)
- At the end of 2010, there were 497 Hispanic/Latino Missouri residents living with HIV.
People who have HIV and AIDS live long and fulfilling lives with the aid of anti-retroviral medications, so get tested today.