Local Same-Day STD Testing
Don't pay more for STD testing in 93312- choose our competitively priced STD testing. Our testing process is easy and the results are guaranteed. Our local testing laboratories are CLIA-certified to ensure exactness of results.
We let you decide whether you want to screen for one or all of the most common sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. Get your money refunded within 1-2 days of cancelling your testing as long as it is done before you visit our testing location. If you're confused about all of the STD lingo we use, check out our glossary of terms on our site.
Our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel tests for gonorrhea and chlamydia in the 93312 area. STDcheck.com has the most sophisticated Bakersfield STD testing available. Latent syphilis infection is known to cause blindness and dementia and other serious illnesses but our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test seeks syphilis in the blood and returns test results in 24-48 hours.
STD Statistics for Bakersfield, California
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes an annual report on the sexually transmitted disease infection numbers in Bakersfield. To always be in charge of your STD status and sexual wellbeing, test for sexually transmitted diseases frequently.
- Black women at the age of 15-19 living in California are 7 times more likely to contract Chlamydia than white women at the same age group.
- At the end of 2010, 458 out of 100,000 people in San Diego County were living with HIV.
- Latino women in California in 2011 are more likely to contract chlamydia than Latino men.
- Men aged 30-34 are more likely to contract HIV than any other age group.
- Men between the ages of 20-24 are more likely to contract gonorrhea than women.
You will not find lower prices for STD tests anywhere and we are sure of that, so go ahead and order your test now and know your status.