Same-Day STD Testing Centers
No doctor's office or hospital visits are needed for our STD testing in 93311. You will only need 5 minutes or less for the test. One reason our customer satisfaction rating is so high is that we have reduced the need for extra paperwork when you arrive at the lab.
Hospitals in the area use the same labs that we do, so you know that our STD tests are safe and reliable. The HIPAA Privacy Rule is the federal mandate we follow that keeps your information private. We take credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, so you have plenty of payment options.
We are confident you will receive a positive experience in our labs - they are designed to fit the way we would want to be taken care of as healthcare consumers. To find a test location in your neighborhood, all you have to do is enter your zip code in a search box on our website. Our labs test for many non-STD related conditions so nobody else will know why you are there.
STD information for: Bakersfield, California
Periodic Bakersfield STD testing gives you the keys to staying in control of your sexual wellbeing. STD infection and transfer rates in California keep rising as more and more residents get infected.
- Young women from the ages of 15-19 living in the state of California are the second-most likely to contract chlamydia.
- 32.5% of new HIV diagnoses in California in 2010 received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
- Females in California reported 10,811 new cases of gonorrhea in 2011.
- Females ranked higher than men in 2011 for reported cases of chlamydia.
- 16,598 males were found positive for gonorrhea in 2011.
It is theorized that 1 out of every 2 of all California adults will contract an STD throughout their lifetime. Contracting an STD does not keep you from getting it again. Beat the odds. Dental dams and condoms are useful tools for preventing the transfer of sexually transmitted diseases in Bakersfield.