Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
We are happy to provide you with a referral to a specialist in Bakersfield, California if your STD test comes back positive. Our physicians in Bakersfield, California may be able to prescribe antibiotics for your condition, making your treatment the fastest possible. We provide simple STD tests that screen a small blood or urine sample specifically to make testing as simple as possible.
Don't miss out on STD testing for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis by taking an STD test that isn't truly all-inclusive, like the ones offered by our competitors. Full refunds are available if you have to cancel your testing prior to visiting your selected test center. The glossary of STD terms on our website is one of the many educational resources we offer you.
STDcheck.com has the most advanced Bakersfield STD testing available. Latent syphilis infection is known to cause blindness and dementia and other serious illnesses but our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test looks for syphilis in the blood and returns test results in 24-48 hours. Our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel tests for gonorrhea and chlamydia in the 93301 area.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Bakersfield, California
The only surefire way to learn your STD status is with an STD test. Bakersfield STD infection statistics and transmission methods are collected and reported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year.
- 489 Native Americans living in California at the end of 2010 were HIV-positive.
- Statistically, a little over 1 out of every 100 black people living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
- White men ranked 2nd next to black men for contracting syphilis infections in 2011.
- In 2011, Black women ranked higher for contracting chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis infections than any other race in California.
- As of the end of 2010, there were 111,666 cases of HIV reported living in California.
We can show you a million reasons to get testing for STDs today but we believe one is enough - your life.