Fast Local STD testing Centers
Our tests are designed so that there are no embarrassing questions to answer at the lab. For your privacy, we list your purchases as FPK Services in your monthly statement.
We consider hepatitis A test important for maintaining sexual health, so we include it in our test panel.
Rest easy knowing that your personal information is kept safe by our compliance with the HIPAA Privacy Rule and all other federal and state privacy mandates. Use one of the many payment options we give you- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts- to pay for your STD tests. Have your STD testing processed by the same labs trusted by local hospitals.
As a policy, STDcheck.com does not report test results to health insurance companies or place them on permanent health records. We make sure you get test results by email. Results can be read on Pcs, smartphones and tablets.
STI Morbidity Data for Bakersfield, California
The health department of California and the federal government publish the statistics they collect about Bakersfield STD and HIV infection rates and methods in yearly reports. Use the information available about how STDs are transmitted to protect yourself.
- 2,327 males reported having primary and secondary syphilis in 2011.
- Men between the ages of 20-24 are more likely to contract gonorrhea than women.
- 1,108 out of every 100,000 black people in California were HIV-positive in 2010.
- At the end of 2010, 513 people out of every 100,000 in Los Angeles County were living with HIV.
- Females ranked higher than men in 2011 for reported cases of chlamydia.
Besides HIV-1 and HIV-2, STDcheck.com tests for other common infections such as syphilis, chlamydia, gonorrhea, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, oral herpes and genital herpes online or over the phone at 1-800-456-2323.