Rapid STD Testing
Our doctors in STUART, Florida can refer you to a specialist to assist you with beginning STD treatment if you receive a positive test result. Our licensed physicians can write prescriptions for certain afflictions in STUART, Florida, making your treatment process faster. We use STD tests that are sensitive enough to check a small blood or urine sample for STDs, saving you precious time and energy.
We try to give you a variety of payment options by accepting credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. We strive to protect your personal information by adhering to the HIPAA Privacy Rule and other federal mandates. Because we use the same labs that your local hospitals do, you get the highest-quality STD tests and the ease of our online STD testing service.
We will not notify your health insurance provider about your test results or place them on permanent medical records. You can count on test results from STDcheck.com to be emailed quickly. We send all test results to everyone via email.
STUART, Florida Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
The health department of Florida publishes yearly accounts about STDs and HIV in STUART and the state as a whole. If you have not gotten informed about STDs, you are playing with fire.
- In 2012. Florida reported 55,779 chlamydia infections in women
- By 2011, Florida received a total of $33.7 million from the CDC in HIV/AIDS prevention funding.
- There was a 24% increase in reported cases of gonorrhea between 2006 and 2009 in Florida
- Hillborough had the third highest number of HIV infections in 2012.
- Florida's estimated HIV-related death rate was more than double the national average in 2010.
John K, in STUART, Florida just got STD testing including HIV through STDcheck.com and he wants you to know that it is one of the smartest decisions of his life.