Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
Austintown, Ohio STD testing is convenient with 4,000 testing centers throughout the United States. All of our 44515 STD testing centers offer the same-day testing that makes us the best option among online STD testing services. Testing with STDcheck.com is easy with our expert-vetted testing process.
Refunds are given within 1-2 days of cancelling your testing as long as it is done before visiting our testing location. Testing is available for all of the most frequently occurring sexually transmitted diseases whether you want to take one individual test or an all-inclusive test. Use the glossary of STD terminology on our site to get educated about the phrases used to discuss sexually transmitted diseases.
We created our testing process to meet your needs and you will be well taken care of when you visit any of our labs. Our labs test for many diseases so no one will know what your visit is about. To locate the closest location to you, simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate for Austintown, Ohio
Thanks to the federal government and the Ohio department of health, data is available about Austintown STD infection rates. Put your sexual well being first by arming yourself with the facts about STDs and their transmission.
- 15-24 year-olds reported 62% of gonorrhea infections in Ohio in 2012.
- 74% of all reported chlamydia infections in Ohio in 2012 were in 15-24 year olds.
- Ohio health officials reported 251 cases of syphilis infections among 20-24 year-olds in 2012.
- In Wood County, Ohio, 472 chlamydia infections were diagnosed in 2012.
- In 2012, 59% of all reported gonorrhea infections were females.
STIs can lead to infertility in women but in most cases they are easily cured if diagnosed and treated early.