Confidential Online STD Testing
Get the fastest treatment available for certain STDs, thanks to our physicians who are authorized to write prescriptions in Austin, Texas. All of our tests are simple, requiring only a blood or urine sample. If you are positive for an STD in Austin, Texas, our physicians may be able to refer you to a specialist so you can begin treatment.
Our adherence to the HIPAA Privacy Rule is just one of the steps we take to protect your personal information. We only use dependable labs, which are also used by nearby hospitals in your area. We make checkout as easy as possible by accepting many forms of payment- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts.
As healthcare consumers, we have built STD testing facilities that treat you the way we like to be treated ourselves. Our labs test for other diseases so nobody will ever know the purpose of your visit to the test center. Finding a nearby location is fast by entering your zip code on our website.
Austin, Texas Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
Texas STD rates are gradually increasing every year. Austin STD testing is the only way to find out if you are disease-free.
- 20-24 year-old Texans had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 47,689 followed by 15-19 yer-olds with 38,359 in 2012.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 11 out of all 50 states in chlamydia infections.
- In Texas, the rate of HIV deaths in 2008 was 3.6 cases per 100,000 people.
- In Texas, the rate of HIV deaths in 2010 was 3.2 people per 100,000 residents.
- In 2010, Texas' chlamydia infection rate exceeded the national average of 426 cases per 100,000 residents.
STDcheck.com offers same-day STD tests in over 4,000 local testing locations- many of them are in Austin, Texas 78746.