Rapid STD Testing
All payments to STDcheck.com will appear as FPK Services to ensure your privacy. When you test with STDcheck.com, you get hepatitis A test as part of our complete test panel package. We promise no uncomfortable questions when you arrive for your test.
Take your tests at one of our labs, which are the same ones used by nearby hospitals. Keep your personal information under lock and key with our testing service, which complies with all federal and state privacy guidelines, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule. Enjoy easy checkout with any of the payment options we accept- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts.
We send your results by email as soon as they are ready. Your test results are not reported to your health insurance provider placed on your permanent records. Your test results can be read on your smartphones, tablets or PCs.
STI Infections Rate for Austin, Texas
Yearly reports published by the federal government and the health department of Texas contain facts and figures about STDs and HIV in Austin. Knowledge is the greatest way to start defending yourself against STDs.
- There were almost 4 times the number of black men living with HIV in Texas than white men in 2010.
- In 2012, Hispanics had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 48,332, followed by Blacks (34,613) and Whites with 28,255.
- 20-24 year-old Texans had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 47,689 followed by 15-19 yer-olds with 38,359 in 2012.
- 33.2% of Texas residents who were diagnosed with HIV in 2010 were diagnosed with AIDS in less than 12 months.
- The state of Texas reported over 5,000 new cases of HIV infection in 2011.
Your chances of contracting or transmitting STIs increases with each passing day that you have not been tested for most common infections.