Same-Day STD Testing
To guarantee your privacy, your charges will be shown as FPK Services. We are offering the only online test panel that includes Hepatitis A. Do not worry, we will not ask you uncomfortable questions about the test.
We use the same labs that the hospitals close to you use to process their tests so we can offer the same level of quality. Credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts are all accepted payment options for your convenience. We follow to HIPAA Privacy Rule because we care about keeping your personal information safe.
Our syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is approved by the FDA. Testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea is fast with our gonorrhea-chlamydia test panel. In the 78745 area, no one has a more sophisticated STD testing than STDcheck.com.
Austin, Texas STI Statistics
If you are not taking periodic STD tests, you are not staying in control of your sexual health. There are many reports published about sexually transmitted diseases each year, but the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) includes the Austin area.
- 124,649 chlamydia infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- The percentage of inmates in state or federal prisons with HIV/AIDS in Texas was greater than the national average in 2010.
- In 2012, Hispanics had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 48,332, followed by Blacks (34,613) and Whites with 28,255.
- In 2010, Texas' rate of gonorrhea infections was 128.3 per 100,000 residents.
- 4,430 Texas residents contracted HIV infections through homosexual contact and injection drug use in 2010.
Chlamydia is the most transmitted STD in United Statesand most of those infected are aged 19-24, so it is crucial that you get tested for all STDs annually.