Online STD Testing Service
To protect your privacy, your charges will appear as FPK Services. We will never ask you embarrassing questions. Our comprehensive test panel includes Hepatitis A, which no other testing company does.
The privacy guidelines that protect your information at the doctor's office are the same ones we use to ensure the privacy of your personal information, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule. Credit or debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts give you options for purchasing your STD test package. The labs we use are also used by the your local hospitals.
You can count on test results from STDcheck.com to be dispatched by email quickly. We never notify your health insurance company about your test results or place them on permanent medical records. We send all test results to everyone via email.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics for Austin, Texas
Taking an STD test today is the only way to be sure of your STD status. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) gathers data and STD statistics in Austin and the entire state of Texas each year.
- In 2010, the number of black women living with HIV was 12.5 times higher than white women in Texas.
- In 2010, the rate of chlamydia infections in Texas was 483.7 persons per 100,000 residents.
- 94,613 women were diagnosed with chlamydia in Texas in 2012.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 11 out of all 50 states in chlamydia infections.
- 32,089 gonorrhea infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
Protect yourself with contraceptives so you are not another statistic. There is a very high chance that you will contract an STD in your lifetime. STDs threaten the health of everyone in Texas, regardless of age, race, or socioeconomic background.