Fast Local STD testing Centers
All of the 78758 STD testing packages we offer over the phone allow you to test for STDs with no an unnecessary visit to a physician's office. If you are looking for simplified tests with no additional paperwork later, you have come to the right place. We know you want to complete your test as quickly as possible - that is why we ask for 5 minutes or less to complete the test.
Get answers to whatever questions you have about STDs from any of our 24/7 counselors. Our client testimonials and reviews give an impression of our service. Every time you checkout on our website, the payment process is secure and safeguarded with 128-bit encryption.
Our testing process was created with you in mind - we will take care of you the way we will like to be taken care of. Our testing centers test for all kinds of conditions so nobody will find out why you are visiting there. Start your search for a lab today by entering your zip code into a search box on our website.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data for Austin, Texas
Sexually transmitted diseases are the most common communicable diseases in the US and are the subject of an annual report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on infection rates and other statistics. Take control of your sexual health by taking STD tests regularly.
- In 2012, 4,265 Texans were diagnosed with HIV infections.
- 20-24 year-old Texans had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 47,689 followed by 15-19 year-olds with 38,359 in 2012.
- In 2012, Hispanics had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 48,332, followed by Blacks (34,613) and Whites with 28,255.
- In Texas, 9.8% of men who were living with HIV in 2010 contracted the disease from intravenous drug use.
- 64,498 Texas residents were diagnosed with HIV in 2010.
John K, in Austin, Texas just got tested for STDs including HIV through STDcheck.com and he wants you to know that it is one of the smartest decisions of his life.