Local STD Testing Centers
You can have confidence in our testing process because it has been thoroughly vetted by diagnostic specialists. Our Austin, Texas testing centers are part of our 4,000-center nationwide network of testing sites. We make it possible to purchase testing and visit one of our testing centers in 78704 today.
Get updated on the status of your test results 24/7 while you wait. We created a test recommendation tool for anyone who wants help deciding what sexually transmitted diseases to test for. All of our test centers are located around Austin for your convenience.
Your STD test results are available on your tablet, personal computer and smartphones. We will dispatch your test results in 1-2 days by email. We will not report your STD test results to your health insurance company or medical records.
STD Morbidity Data for Austin, Texas
The best way to maintain control over your sexual health is by taking STD tests regularly. There is a report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) annually that includes data on STD infection numbers in Austin.
- In 2010, 9.3% of men living with HIV contracted the disease from heterosexual sex.
- 94,613 women were diagnosed with chlamydia in Texas in 2012.
- 20-24 year-old Texans had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 47,689 followed by 15-19 year-olds with 38,359 in 2012.
- According to 2011 statistics, Texas was 3rd in the nation for HIV diagnoses.
- In 2010, 71.4% of men living with HIV contracted the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
While other companies need you to wait up to 28 days or more after exposure to test for HIV antibodies, we can test you and give a confirmed, guaranteed result in 9-11 days.