Same-Day Private STD Testing
We don't make you get a physical when you take an STD test with us because all we need is a small blood or urine sample. For some conditions, our doctors can write prescriptions in Austin, Texas. We make STD treatment as easy as possible by providing referrals to specialists in Austin, Texas if you test positive.
The HIPAA Privacy Rule is one of the federal guidelines that help us protect your private information. Credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, or health savings accounts are all accepted payment methods for your STD tests. Our nationwide network of testing centers are the most trustworthy available for STD testing and process tests for hospitals and doctors as well.
At STDcheck.com, we use the most sophisticated Austin STD testing available. Late stage syphilis can lead to paralysis but rest assured our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test can quickly screen for this infection and give you results in one to two days in the 78758 area. Chlamydia and gonorrhea infections are the most commonly reported STIs in the country, that is why we created the chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel to look for both diseases at the same time.
Austin, Texas Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
Don't gamble with your sexual well being by being uninformed about sexually transmitted diseases and how they are spread. The health department of Texas and the federal government determine statistics about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories in Austin every year.
- In 2010, Texas' rate of gonorrhea infections was 128.3 per 100,000 residents.
- In 2010, the number of black women living with HIV was 12.5 times higher than white women in Texas.
- In 2010, Texas had a higher syphilis infection rate that was higher than the national average of 4.5 cases per 100,000 residents.
- There were almost 4 times the number of black men living with HIV in Texas than white men in 2010.
- In Texas, the rate of HIV deaths in 2008 was 3.6 cases per 100,000 people.
Doctors in Austin use our labs to test for various diseases so you can trust the test results you receive from STDcheck.com.