Fast Local STD testing Centers
You can take an STD test the same day you buy it with our 78759 STD testing. To make sure the results you receive are accurate, our diagnostic experts have vetted our testing process. 4,000 nationwide sites mean more testing centers in Austin, Texas for your convenience.
Don't choose between privacy and the hospital-grade STD tests that deliver reliable results- get both with our online STD testing service. Visit our blog, Exposed, for articles about what's going on in the world of STD testing and treatment. Take physician- supervised STD tests at your convenience at any of our labs.
Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is the industry standard. The CDC advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea together so we created a test panel that does exactly that so you know you are STD free. When it comes to STD testing in the Austin area, no other testing provider does it better. With our sophisticated technique, we test for STDs quickly and give you results in 1-2 days.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Data for Austin, Texas
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes a yearly report on the infection rates and transmission categories of people affected by STDs in Austin. Testing on a regular basis is the best thing you can do for your sexual health if you are sexually active.
- Latino men in Texas were 1.1. times more likely to be diagnosed with HIV in 2010 than white men.
- In 2010, Texas' rate of gonorrhea infections was 128.3 per 100,000 residents.
- In 2010, Texas had an estimated rate of 5 syphilis infections per 100,000 residents.
- That was greater than the national average of 12.4 per 100,000. In 2010,Texas' rate of AIDS diagnosis was 16.5 per 100,000 residents.
- In 2011, Texas received $36,323,978 grant from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for HIV/AIDS.
No matter how you feel about sexually transmitted infections, the worst thing you can do is decide not to get testing for them, that will be a mistake.