Confidential STD Testing
We assure you that your test will take 5 minutes or less to complete. Avoid an inconvenient or embarrassing visit to a doctor's office with our 60505 STD testing. No additional paperwork to complete once you place your order.
Our adherence to federal privacy guidelines, such as the HIPAA Privacy Rule, allows us to keep your personal information protected. Every time you pay for any of our STD tests, you can choose from many payment options, including credit or debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. The hospitals in your area process their tests at the same test labs that we use, so you know your results will be accurate.
if you are looking to test for chlamydia and gonorrhea in Aurora, Illinois, our test panel looks for both infections at the same time. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is the most advanced test for syphilis in the market. In the 60505 area, no one gives you faster STD test results, guaranteed.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics for Aurora, Illinois
Aurora STD testing allows you to maintain control of your sexual wellbeing. Any sexually active Illinois resident is at risk for catching an STD, which are being spread through the state at alarming rates.
- At the end of 2010, 72.5% of all males diagnosed with HIV got it through male to male sexual contact.
- 362 Hispanics were diagnosed with HIV in Illinois in 2011.
- Infection rate for P&S syphilis in Illinois was 7 per 100,000 residents in 2010.
- 1,519 men were diagnosed with HIV in Illinois between 2005 and 2011.
- Illinois is ranked 6th among the 50 states for reported AIDS cases
STDcheck.com offers same-day STD tests in over 4,000 local testing locations- many of them are in Aurora, Illinois 60505.