Local Private STD Testing
We guarantee a straightforward and simple testing process. Our test locations are certified by Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) standards. We provide the best STD testing in 30901 at prices that none of our competitors can beat.
It doesn't matter if you know which exact STD tests you should take because our test recommendation tool will tell you. We take pride in the conveniently located testing centers we have throughout Augusta. Call us while you're waiting for your test results to get a status update anytime, day or night.
Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test in the 30901 area seeks the syphilis virus in blood with very fast results. No other testing provider has more sophisticated STD testing in the Augusta. The CDC advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea together since both infections go together most of the time and we have a chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel available to test for both infections.
Augusta, Georgia Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
By getting informed, you help stop the transfer of STDs by protecting yourself against them.
The health department of Georgia and the federal government collect data every year about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories in Augusta.
- The Hispanic male HIV rate in Georgia was 1.3 times that of white males.
- Males account for 13,978 cases of Chlamydia in Georgia in 2011.
- Total funding by the US Government for HIV/AIDS in Georgia in 2011 was $137,003,953.
- 77.1% of female HIV transmission occurred due to heterosexual contact in Georgia in 2010.
- There were a total of 1,895 cases of Syphilis reported in 2011.
All of our local test locations throughout the country are accessible and used by most well-known clinics in your area.