Local HIV Testing Centers
Only STDcheck.com tests for hepatitis A as part of the all-inclusive. Because we respect your privacy, your charges will show up as FPK Services on your statement. We will not ask you embarrassing questions when you arrive for your test - we do not ask questions.
We have health specialists standing by any time in case you want a status update for your test results. If you are in the Augusta area, you can visit any of our conveniently located STD testing centers. Our test recommendation tool is specifically designed to tell you what STD tests you need.
We send the test results by email when ready. Your test results can be downloaded and read on your smartphone, tablets and PCs. We will never report your test results to your health insurance provider or include it in your permanent medical records.
Augusta, Georgia Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate
Get informed and protect yourself against STDs today! The state of Georgia publishes yearly data about the transmission of STDs and HIV in Augusta.
- 9% of all HIV transmission in Georgia in 2010 was due to drug injection use.
- 21% of all female HIV cases in 2010 was due to drug injection in 2010.
- Georgia ranked 3rd in the US for primary and secondary syphilis infection in 2011.
- 39,829 Georgia women have been diagnosed with Chlamydia in 2011.
- 7,684 Georgia men were found positive for gonorrhea in 2011.
Different sexually transmitted diseases require different tests. Get tested today if you have had sexual intercourse recently. The most commonly transmitted infectious diseases in Georgia and the country include STDs like gonorrhea, chlamydia, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, HIV-1, HIV-2, syphilis, oral herpes, and genital herpes.