Local Private STD Testing
Our tests take 5 minutes or less. Our labs do not need extra paperwork of any kind. You don't need to go to a physician's office to test for STDs when you use our online STD testing service in the 30901 area.
Take physician- monitored STD tests at your convenience at any of our testing centers. Don't choose between privacy and the hospital-grade STD testing that deliver reliable results- get both with our online STD testing service. Visit our blog, Exposed, for updates about what's going on in the world of STD testing and treatment.
Your test results will be made available on PCs, smartphones and tablets. Trust us not to report your test results to your health insurance provider or place them on your permanent medical records. We will email your test results in 1-2 days guaranteed.
STI Statistics for Augusta, Georgia
Getting tested regularly is the best choice you can make for your sexual health. Data about STDs in Augusta get released every year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Georgia's HIV related death rate was twice the national average in 2008, 2009, & 2010.
- The Black female HIV infection rate was 12.2 times that of white females in Georgia in 2010.
- 21% of all female HIV cases in 2010 was due to drug injection in 2010.
- The CDC spent $15,097,469 on HIV/AIDS funding in Georgia in 2011.
- In 2011, Georgia ranked 6th among southeastern states in chlamydia infection.
STDcheck.com guarantees high quality private STD testing in all of our 4,000+ local test centers in United States.