Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
No other online testing services has better same-day STD testing in the 30909 area. Our process is not only rapid, it has been thoroughly analyzed by diagnostic experts. We have over 4,000 testing centers throughout the United States with many in the Augusta, Georgia area to meet your STD testing needs.
Refunds are given within 1-2 days of cancelling your testing as long as it is done before visiting our testing center. Testing is available for all of the most common STDs whether you want to take one single test or an all-inclusive test. Use the glossary of STD terms on our site to get educated about the phrases used to talk about sexually transmitted diseases.
You can read your STD test results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones easily and effortlessly. STDcheck.com never alerts your health insurance company of your test results or place the results on your permanent medical records.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Data for Augusta, Georgia
Get tested for STDs now to learn your STD status. Every year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) collects data and releases statistics about Augusta STD rates. Take an STD test today to learn your STD status.
- Georgia ranked 4th out of 50 states for syphilis transmission at the end of 2012.
- Males account for 13,978 cases of Chlamydia in Georgia in 2011.
- Total funding by the US Government for HIV/AIDS in Georgia in 2011 was $137,003,953.
- There were a total of 1,895 cases of Syphilis reported in 2011.
- In 2011, Richmond and Columbia counties accounted for 2,700 STD infections in the state of Georgia.
Do not play with your happiness by refusing to get tested for common STDs today, it could mean the difference between life or death, literally.