Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Our tests are designed so that there are no embarrassing questions to answer at the lab. For your privacy, we list your purchases as FPK Services in your financial statement.
We consider hepatitis A test vital for maintaining good sexual practices, so we include it in our test panel.
Use the information we post on our blog, Exposed, to stay up-to-date about everything STD-related. You can get tested privately with the same tests utilized by hospitals at any of our labs. With physician- monitored testing, you are always safe.
You can always download and read your test results on your smartphones, PCs and tablets. We will dispatch by email the results only to the address you gave us when you ordered the test. You can trust on us to safeguard your privacy by never reporting your test results to your health insurance company or placing it on your permanent medical records.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Auburn, Washington
There are many reports published about STDs each year, but the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) includes the Auburn area. If you are not taking periodic STD tests, you are not staying in control of your sexual health.
- Pierce County had the second-highest number of people living with HIV in Washington at the end of 2010 with 964 HIV-positive residents.
- Male-to-male sexual contact was the culprit in 77.5% of all male HIV infections in Washington in 2010.
- In 2010, 33.1% of people in Washington who received a positive HIV diagnosis also received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
- IV drug use accounted for 516 cases of HIV among Washington men living with the virus in 2010.
- There were a total of 2,202 new HIV infections in Washington between 2008 to 2011.
We offer low cost, same-day tests for the 10 most common STDs including chlamydia, syphilis, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, gonorrhea, HIV-1, and HIV-2 in Washington. Keeping yourself STD free in Washington requires getting tested yearly. Some STDs may be asymptomatic.