Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Our 01501 test centers don't need a physician examinations for you to test for STDs. Pop into any of our test locations and in 5 minutes or less you are done We do not need additional paperwork when you test for STDs with us.
Every time you purchase any of our STD tests, you can choose from many payment options, including credit or debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Our adherence to federal privacy guidelines, such as the HIPAA Privacy Rule, allows us to keep your personal information protected. The hospitals near you process their tests at the same test centers that we use, so you know your results will be accurate.
You can read your results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones. We are aware how crucial your confidentiality is to you so we will only email your test results to the address you gave us when your ordered your test. Your health insurance company will never know you took STD test because we will not notify them or place the test results on your permanent medical records.
Auburn, Massachusetts STD Information
Get tested in Auburn to be sure of your STD status. STD transmission numbers in Massachusetts are on the rise every year.
- In 2011, Massachusetts had a total of 1,262 HIV diagnoses.
- 1054 gonorrhea incidences were reported by the state of Massachusetts in 2011.
- 2,497 gonorrhea infections were reported in Massachusetts in 2010, an increase of 30% from 2009.
- In 2011, more men (12,917) reported having HIV/AIDS than women (5,253) in Massachusetts.
- In 2010, Massachusetts had an estimated rate of 37.7 gonorrhea infections per 100,00 people.
The worst thing you can do is to keep having unprotected sex. With over 19 million people in the country testing positive for sexually transmitted diseases, it is easy to get infected.