Same-Day Online STD Testing
Our trained diagnostic experts have analyzed and thoroughly vetted our testing process. Test the day you order your testing package at any of our 01501 testing centers. Our nationwide network of over 4,000 testing centers includes many locations in the Auburn, Massachusetts area.
Our checkout process is absolutely safe and secure thanks to 128-bit encryption. Our counselors are available 24/7 to give you answers to your questions about STDs. We provide the kind of experience that our customers love to write reviews and testimonials about on our website.
Our testing center are designed to be consumer-friendly and give you the same experience we would expect when we use them ourselves. You can simply find a center in your area by entering your zip close in a search box on our website. You need not worry about others knowing why you are visiting our labs - we test for other conditions not related to STDs.
Auburn, Massachusetts Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
If you don't know how STDs are spread, you are gambling with your sexual health and your safety. Get reliable data about STD and HIV infection rates and methods in Auburn from annual reports published by the federal government and the state of Massachusetts health department.
- CDC reports chlamydia rate of 271.4 for men and 33 per women per 100,000 population in 2010.
- 2,497 gonorrhea infections were reported in Massachusetts in 2010, an increase of 30% from 2009.
- In 2010, the rate of black women living with HIV infection was 21.9 times that of white women.
- In Massachusetts, the percentage of adults diagnosed with AIDS within 12 months of first HIV diagnoses in 2010 was 34.1%.
- In 2010, Massachusetts received $14,851,310 in HIV/AIDS funding from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Regardless of the type of sex you engage in, getting screened for STDs is vital to maintaining your sexual health. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports that 50% of all Americans will have an STD at some point in their life and as many as 25% will be unaware of it. The residents of Massachusetts are not exempt from the dangers of contracting an STD.