Rapid Private STD testing Centers
Stop by one of our testing centers, leave a small blood or urine sample, and you're done. Some conditions can be cured with a prescription from one of our doctors in Atmore, Alabama. Your positive STD test entitles you to a specialist recommendation from one of our physicians in Atmore, Alabama.
We offer a test recommendation tool on our website to help you figure out what testing is right for you. We've specifically chosen test facilities that are conveniently located around Atmore. Call us 24/7 to get a status update while you wait for your results.
No other testing provider has better Atmore STD testing. Our FDA-approved / cleared syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test searches for syphilis in the blood and gives you test results in 1-2 days. We test for chlamydia and gonorrhea at the same time using our exclusive chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel which screens for both infections.
Atmore, Alabama STI Data
The federal government gathers data about STDs and the HIV epidemic and infection rates all over the country and in the state of Alabama in particular. Being informed is the #1 way to start defending yourself against the transmission of sexually transmitted diseases.
- The state of Alabama receives funding specifically for the elimination of syphilis.
- In 2010, a black male was 5.1 times more likely to be living with HIV than a white male.
- The total number of gonorrhea infections reported in Alabama in 2011 was 9,132.
- Between 2009 and 2012, the number of reported cases of gonorrhea has increased steadily.
- The state of Alabama received $40.1 million in federal HIV/AIDS funding.
We promise you will be satisfied 100% or we will refund your money if you choose not to go through with the STD test.