Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
We are able to test a small sample of blood or urine, so you are in and out of our testing center quickly. Our doctors in Atlanta, Georgia can provide you with a referral to a specialist if you need to start treatment for an STD. Our licensed physicians can write prescriptions in Atlanta, Georgia.
Talk to any of our health specialists if you're in need of a status update for your test results. We designed a simple test recommendation tool to tell you what tests you need. We have so many conveniently located test locations in Atlanta.
We dispatch your results by email as soon as they are ready. Your STI test results will be made available to be read on your smartphones, tablets or PCs. Your test results are not reported to your health insurance provider placed on your permanent records.
STI Statistics for Atlanta, Georgia
The health department of Georgia and the federal government publish the data they collect about Atlanta STD and HIV infection rates and methods in annual reports. Use the information available about how sexually transmitted diseases are transmitted to protect yourself.
- The CDC spent $15,097,469 on HIV/AIDS funding in Georgia in 2011.
- In 2011, Georgia was ranked 7th in the country for chlamydia infections.
- 39,829 Georgia women have been diagnosed with Chlamydia in 2011.
- In 2010, 72% of all HIV cases in Georgia were the result of male to male sexual contact.
- Blacks were diagnosed with HIV 33,147 times in Georgia in 2008.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that half of all Americans will contract a STI in their lifetime. Your health should come first. Georgia STD testing is imperative. Get tested frequently to ensure that you are STD-free.