Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
Our online STD testing service makes it possible to purchase testing and visit one of our local 30342 testing centers in the same day. Our testing process have been analyzed by certified diagnostic experts. With over 4,000 nationwide testing locations, including the Atlanta, Georgia area, STD testing is convenient and easy.
The testing we offer in our testing centers is closely monitored by a doctor to ensure your safety. We maintain a weekly blog called Exposed to hep you stay up-to-date about STDs. Each STD test we offer is the same as what you'd take in a hospital or physician's office.
In Atlanta, Georgia, you have the option to test for most sexually transmitted diseases as quickly as possible. Our syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test, approved by the FDA is available and you do not need appointments and can be taken same day you complete the order. STDcheck.com is the place to test for chlamydia and gonorrhea in the 30342 area.
Atlanta, Georgia STD Data
Reduce your risk of getting an STD by getting the facts about how they are spread. Data is gathered by the federal government and the health department of Georgia each year about STD infections and rates in Atlanta.
- The CDC spent $15,097,469 on HIV/AIDS funding in Georgia in 2011.
- Blacks were diagnosed with HIV 33,147 times in Georgia in 2008.
- Georgia ranked 3rd in the US for primary and secondary syphilis infection in 2011.
- 77.1% of female HIV transmission occurred due to heterosexual contact in Georgia in 2010.
- Georgia ranked 7th out of 50 states for gonorrhea transmission in 2010.
Our HIV RNA test is the only FDA-approved HIV test that can confirm the presence of HIV in as little as 9-11 days.