Local HIV Testing Centers
Our testing procedure is simple. Our testing locations are CLIA certified. All of our 30342 STD tests are economically priced.
The process for getting your money back is as simple as cancelling your testing prior to visiting a testing center. Our glossary of STD phrases helps you stay current. Don't put up with incomplete STD testing with a testing provider who doesn't offer testing for all of the most common STDs-HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis- like we do.
We test for chlamydia and gonorrhea together using our exclusive chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel which screens for both infections. Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test searches for syphilis in the blood and gives you test results in 1-2 days. No one else has better Atlanta STD testing.
STD Rate for Atlanta, Georgia
Resources, such as reports by the federal government and Georgia health department with facts and figures about STDs in Atlanta, are available annually. Be in charge of your sexual health now by getting educated about STDs.
- 5.6 persons per 100,000 died from HIV in Georgia in 2009.
- Georgia ranked 3rd in the US for primary and secondary syphilis infection in 2011.
- 492 children under the age of 13 were diagnosed with HIV in Georgia in 2008.
- 161.3 persons per 100,000 were positive for gonorrhea in Georgia in 2010.
- 488 adults died from HIV/AIDS in Georgia in 2008.
At STDcheck.com, we guarantee high quality confidential STD testing in all of our 4,000+ local test centers in the country.