Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Our test sites are throughout the nation, with over 4,000 locations including Atlanta, Georgia area. Our online testing service makes it possible to purchase a package and test at one of our 30342 centers the same day. Our certified diagnostic specialists have vetted our testing process to ensure accurate results.
Our labs employ physicians specifically to oversee testing. Exposed, our STD testing and treatment blog, is updated regularly and always there for you to check out. Our STD tests are what is used in our testing centers and hospitals and clinics, alike.
Check your email 1-2 days after you take for your results. All clients are notified as soon as their test results become available. We do not inform your health insurance company of your test results nor do we place them on your permanent medical records.
STD information for: Atlanta, Georgia
If you are sexually active in Georgia, you are at risk for catching a sexually transmitted disease. You should be in control of your sexual health, which Atlanta STD testing allows you to do.
- Georgia was ranked 6th in the US for gonorrhea infection in 2011.
- Georgia had the second highest national rate of P&S syphilis infection in 2010.
- 488 adults died from HIV/AIDS in Georgia in 2008.
- Male to male sexual contact accounted for 51% of HIV infections in Georgia in 2008.
- Males account for 13,978 cases of Chlamydia in Georgia in 2011.
All STD tests offered by STDcheck.com are Food and Drug Administration-approved, unlike other STD testing providers.