Same-Day Private STD Testing
Our online STD testing service lets you order your testing package and visit one of our 30312 testing centers in the same day. Our trained diagnostic experts have reviewed and thoroughly vetted our testing process. We offer plenty of options for STD testing in Atlanta, Georgia, and the US with over 4,000 testing centers throughout the United States.
Our labs are used by hospitals and physicians in your area, so you know they're reputable. You don't have to wonder about whether your personal information is safe because we abide by the HIPAA Privacy Rule. Credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts are all payment options we accept, so you have many options when you checkout.
STDcheck.com does not report test results to health insurance providers or place them on permanent medical records. We make sure you get test results by email when they are ready. Test results are available as pdf file on your smartphones, PCs and tablets.
STD Morbidity Data for Atlanta, Georgia
The federal government and the health department of Georgia accumulates STD and HIV rates in Atlanta and around the state and then publishes those calculations. By educating yourself about STDs and HIV, you are defending yourself against the spread of STDs.
- 8.1 out of every 100,000 Georgians tested positive for syphilis infection in Georgia in 2010.
- The rate of chlamydia transmission in Georgia was 459.3 per 100,000 people in 2010
- 39,829 Georgia women have been diagnosed with Chlamydia in 2011.
- There were a total of 1,895 cases of Syphilis reported in 2011.
- In 2011, Richmond and Columbia counties accounted for 2,700 STD infections in the state of Georgia.
We guarantee your satisfaction 100% or we will refund your money if you decide not to go through with the STD test.