Rapid STD Testing
Our doctors in Atlanta, Georgia can provide you with the name of a specialist who can help you start treatment if you test positive for an STD. Our STD tests are sensitive enough to screen for STDs using only a small blood or urine sample. For certain diseases, our doctors can write prescriptions in Atlanta, Georgia to speed up your treatment process.
We safeguard our payment process with 128-bit encryption. Get the opinion of our past clients in the reviews and testimonials they leave on our website. We make counselors available to you 24/7 over the phone.
You can read your results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones. STDcheck.com never adds your test results on your permanent medical records or notify your health insurer. We will email your test results in 24-48 hours after your test.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics for Atlanta, Georgia
Unless you get Atlanta STD testing, you cannot be sure of your STD status. Because sexually transmitted disease numbers are steadily rising, everyone in Georgia is vulnerable to infection.
- 492 children under the age of 13 were diagnosed with HIV in Georgia in 2008.
- At the end of 2012, Georgia was ranked 7th out of 50 states for gonorrhea transmission by the CDC.
- The CDC spent $15,097,469 on HIV/AIDS funding in Georgia in 2011.
- There were a total of 1,895 cases of Syphilis reported in 2011.
- 9% of all HIV transmission in Georgia in 2010 was due to drug injection use.
STDs can lead to infertility in women but in most cases they are easily cured if diagnosed and treated early.