Same-Day Online STD Testing
Our testing system has been designed to avoid embarrassing questions. We think testing for Hepatitis A is important so we include it with our comprehensive STD test panel. To ensure your privacy is completely protected, we list all charges as FPK Services on your billing statement.
Our labs employ physicians specifically to oversee testing. Exposed, our STD testing and treatment blog, is updated often and always there for you to check out. Our tests are what is provided by our labs and hospitals and healthcare centers, alike.
Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis looks for the virus in the blood with guaranteed test results available very fast. We test for gonorrhea and chlamydia individually or through our exclusive chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel that looks for both infections in urine. When it comes time for you to test for sexually transmitted diseases in the 03811 area, STDcheck.com has the most sophisticated Atkinson STD testing available.
Atkinson, New Hampshire STI Statistics
If you don't know how STDs are transmitted, you are gambling with your sexual health and your safety. Get reliable data about STD and HIV infection rates and methods in Atkinson from annual reports published by the federal government and the state of New Hampshire health department.
- As of 2011, there were 1,152 people living in New Hampshire with a positive diagnosis of HIV.
- Total number of gonorrhea infections reported in New Hampshire in 2012 was 148.
- 84 men reported having gonorrhea in New Hampshire in 2012.
- A total of 49 new HIV infections were reported in New Hampshire in 2012.
- of 27 concurrent HIV/AIDS diagnosis in New Hampshire between 2008 and 2012, men accounted for 20.
Different sexually transmitted diseases need different medications. Upwards of 50% New Hampshire adults aged 18 to 44 years old have have never taken an STD test for anything other than HIV/AIDS. Testing is the best way to halt the spread of STDs in Atkinson.