Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Order your test with confidence, all our tests have been vetted by certified diagnostic specialists. Our 30606 testing centers offer quick testing when you purchase your testing package online. Our 4,000 testing centers throughout the United States include many in Athens and all over the state of Georgia.
We make sure all testing at our labs is managed by a physician. We only use the same STD tests that are used in hospitals. Our blog, Exposed, is dedicated to STD testing and therapy to help you stay educated.
Your results will never be reported to your health insurance company or placed on your permanent records. All tests results will be sent by email to you promptly. We guarantee your test results will be emailed quickly.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Athens, Georgia
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) puts together reports about STD rates in Athens and throughout the country every year. Be confident of your sexual health by testing for STDs regularly.
- Georgia had the second highest national rate of P&S syphilis infection in 2010.
- 33% of newly diagnosed Georgia HIV infections in 2010 were diagnosed within one year of infection.
- 13,061 White people were diagnosed with HIV in Georgia in 2008.
- Blacks were diagnosed with HIV 33,147 times in Georgia in 2008.
- HIV transmission through heterosexual sex amounted to 12% of all Georgia cases in 2010.
Some STDs can be transmitted through simple skin-to-skin contact. Sexually transmitted disease are the most common communicable diseases in the country. Don't be a statistic- get tested and protect yourself!