Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
We promised your test will only take a few minutes and you will not need to complete extra paperwork. Our tests take 5 minutes or less. Our online STD testing service makes a visit to a doctor's office an unnecessary part of 97103 STD testing.
We follow to HIPAA Privacy Rule because we care about keeping your personal information safe. Credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts are all accepted payment methods for your convenience. We use the same labs that the hospitals close to you use to process their tests so we can offer the same level of quality.
Latent syphilis infection is known to cause blindness and dementia and other serious illnesses but our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test seeks syphilis in the blood and returns test results in 24-48 hours. STDcheck.com has the most sophisticated Astoria STD testing available. Our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel tests for gonorrhea and chlamydia in the 97103 area.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data for Astoria, Oregon
Data is gathered by the federal government and the health department of Oregon every year about STD infections and rates in Astoria. Reduce your risk of getting a sexually transmitted disease by getting the facts about how they are spread.
- Rates of Chlamydia are highest among women living in Oregon.
- Nearly half of the people that were diagnosed with HIV in Oregon were diagnosed with AIDS within 12 months of their first diagnosis.
- The counties in Oregon with the highest chlamydia infections are Jefferson, Multnomah and Marion.
- In 2012, 9,280 Oregonians were diagnosed with HIV.
- In 2011, 129 of 166 men with diagnosed syphilis infection had sex with other men.
Your chances of contracting or transmitting STDs grows with each passing day that you have not been tested for most common conditions.