Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
Purchase your test now and we guarantee no additional paperwork is needed. Your STD tests will take 5 minutes or less, guaranteed. Test for STDs without the hassle of a doctor's office visit by choosing one of our 44805 STD testing packages online.
The glossary of STD terms we put on our website is just one of the many ways we support our clients beyond their testing. Cancellation prior to visiting our test center is all that's necessary for a full refund in 1 to 2 days. While other STD test services don't include HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis in their so-called "comprehensive" testing, we do.
You can download and read your test results on your smartphones, tablets or PCs. We will not report your results to any health insurance company or place them on your permanent medical records. We dispatch all test results by email quickly.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Ashland, Ohio
The federal government and the Ohio department of health gather information and publish reports about STDs and HIV in Ashland annually
Getting educated about sexually transmitted diseases is the first step toward defending yourself against becoming infected.
- In Lucas County, Ohio, nearly 3,000 chlamydia cases were reported by the health department.
- Blacks in Ohio reported the highest number of gonorrhea infections for 2012 - 9,161.
- 73% of all chlamydia infections in Ohio in 2012 were females.
- Franklin County, Ohio reported the 2nd highest number of syphilis infections in 2012 with 286.
- Columbus, Ohio reported 137 cases of primary and secondary (P&S) syphilis in 2012.
Testing is the best way to slow the spread of STDs in Ashland. Different STDs are cured by different medications. More than 50% Ohio adults aged 18 to 44 years old have only ever taken a test for HIV/AIDS.