Convenient STD Testing
If you test positive for a sexually transmitted disease, our doctors may be able to provide a specialist referral in Asheboro, North Carolina. Our simple STD tests only need a small blood or urine sample. We have a panel of physicians who are authorized to write prescriptions in Asheboro, North Carolina.
We comply with the same mandates as other health care providers to protect your personal information. We have created an simple checkout process with many of ways to pay, such as credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Our online STD testing service conducts all of our testing in the same labs used by hospitals and doctors' offices.
STDcheck.com offers the most sophisticated Asheboro STD testing available. All tests we offer are approved by the FDA including the Syphilis RPR (Rapid Plasma Reagin) test. We have the most advanced urine test for gonorrhea and chlamydia in 27203.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate for Asheboro, North Carolina
There are resources available for data about STD and HIV infection rates in Asheboro, such as the reports published by the federal government and North Carolina health department.
STD protection starts with knowledge.
- Majority of HIV infections in the state of North Carolina are going to be in male adults aged 40-44
- As of 2010, there were 6,963 people living with HIV in North Carolina between 35 and 44 years old.
- By the end of 2010, there were 24,476 people living with HIV in North Carolina.
- There have been a total of 54,819 cases of new chlamydia infections in 2011 reported for the state of North Carolina.
- Between 2008 and 2011, 6,714 people were diagnosed with HIV in North Carolina.
Don't take chances with your health and the health of ever one of your sexual partners. Skin-to-skin contact is enough to transmit some STDs, so knowing your status is crucial to halting their spread. Get tested for STDs often.