Online STD Testing Service
Test with our service to get the most affordable STD testing possible. Our CLIA-certified testing labs are staffed by trained and veteran technicians. At STDcheck.com, we guarantee that out testing procedure is simple.
Don't miss out on STD testing for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis by taking an STD test that isn't truly all-inclusive, like the ones offered by our competitors. The glossary of STD terminology on our website is one of the many educational resources we offer you. Full refunds are available if you need to cancel your testing before visiting your selected test location.
Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test looks for syphilis in the blood and gives you test results in 1-2 days. We test for chlamydia and gonorrhea together using our exclusive chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel which screens for both infections. No one else has higher quality Asheboro STD testing.
STD Data for Asheboro, North Carolina
The federal government and North Carolina health department accumulate data about STDs and the HIV epidemic in the state of North Carolina and, specifically, Asheboro. Using information as a weapon is the best way to protect yourself against STDs.
- Black males were living with HIV in North Carolina at 6.9 times the rate of white men in 2010.
- Mecklenburg County had the highest number of HIV-positive residents in 2010 with 4,470.
- North Carolina ranked 17th in the US for rate of chlamydia per 100,000 people.
- Between 2008 and 2011, 6,714 people were diagnosed with HIV in North Carolina.
- Of the cases of HIV among men in Yancey County in 2010, 90.9% were a result of male-to-male sexual contact.
Our test centers all over the United States can get you in and out in 5 minutes or less so there is really no reason for not getting tested today.