Local Same-Day STD Testing
At STDcheck.com, we have made our testing process simple and straightforward. We guarantee all testing conclusions from our CLIA-certified testing laboratories. There is no better value in the 76012 for sexually transmitted disease screening and test packages.
Get a picture of our service from customer testimonials and reviews. We have 24/7 counselors to answer your STD questions. 128 bit encryption means checking out is always a secure process.
Test results will be made available on your PC, tablets or smartphones. Your test reports will sent to you by email. We do not report test results to your health insurance company or place them in permanent medical records.
STI Morbidity Data for Arlington, Texas
Taking STD tests on a regular basis is the best way to maintain your STD status. Arlington and other cities in Texas are included in the report published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on the infection numbers and transmission data of sexually transmitted diseases.
- In 2010,Texas' rate of AIDS diagnosis was 16.5 per 100,000 residents. That was greater than the national average of 12.4 per 100,000.
- 20-24 year-old Texans had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 47,689 followed by 15-19 year-olds with 38,359 in 2012.
- In Texas, 33% of newly diagnosed HIV infections resulted in AIDS diagnosis within 12 months in 2010.
- The age-adjusted death rate for HIV disease in Texas was 3.2 cases per 100,000 in 2010.
- Between 2008 and 2010, the number of deaths due to HIV in Texas was 25% higher than the rest of the country.
STDcheck.com has STD tests starting from $24 including tests for minors without parental approval.